There are many degrees of Social Transformation: We Offer Five
If you’re wanting to live out your deepest values, if you seek a spiritual grounding for your work in the world, if you hope to build and mobilize communities of hope and faith, the world needs your presence—your deepest capacity, your strongest voice and your most effective action.
Kaleo Center prepares leaders and change-makers for social transformation. We view this work as an applied science that requires a full toolbox of strategic, analytical and practical skills, in addition to deep spiritual grounding. We also emphasize real work in real communities—through research, internships and Capstone projects.
The links on the right provide more information, or you can click here to schedule a conversation to discuss your questions and interest in our degree or certificate programs.
5 comprehensive degree and certificate options for social transformation
As a Social Transformation student, you will be part of a community that receives:
• Spiritual and religious grounding for transformation work.
• Training in effective analysis and change strategies.
• Practical skills and practice to apply what is learned.
• Preparation for work in multicultural and multi-faith environments.
• Customization to fit your individual goals.
• A Capstone project that focuses on real-life social transformation.
Who is the program designed for?
The Social Transformation offerings are designed to prepare students for a wide range of vocational paths, including: social justice advocacy, non-profit leadership, community organizing, religious organizations, educational institutions, civic and governmental agencies, congregational justice ministries, business, philanthropy, or other community contexts.